Friday, August 2, 2013

Feature Blog Post On A Stroll Thru Life's Blog

Hi everyone!
Today I am featured on Marty's lovely blog! Please check it out if you can.
I feel so honored to be featured on her blog this morning! I owe her a big "Thank You" for allowing me to do so! Thank you, Marty for the feature! :)



Our entryway is kind of small (anyone know what I mean?)
We have our IKEA shoe storage (which I painted and added handles to), umbrella holder, and some other needed miscellaneous items for easy grabbing when you need to head out the door.




The coat rack was a DIY project I completed last year. Since we don't have a coat closet, it made sense to build one! (On the wall at least!) :)


My office is where I spend my time blogging. It's in a little nook of our home.
My desk chair was purchased at the thrift store for $9.00. I painted it in a glossy white and added the floral fabric from JoAnn's.


Our dining room is still a work in progress (like a few rooms in our home).
Our buffet table was also a thrift store find that I painted. It has plenty of storage for us and is decorated with our wedding plate and a bird cage I spray painted in a pretty blue.


This is our kitchen nook. I have blogged a lot about this space and it has seen many changes over the past few years. :)


Our family room is the place where we hang out the most together. I incorporated one of my favorite colors into the space- NAVY! It adds some much needed warmth to the space.
You can read about how I painted our thrift store armchairs on my blog too!



The book storage below was made from Office Depot boxes that I covered in paper and fabric. I also painted the doors a dark gray/brown.




In the loft we have the girl's playroom. The rain gutter shelves hold many of our kid's books.
They love hanging out here!


That's the tour and if you want to see more, please check out my blog!
Thanks so much for looking and thank you Marty for having me! :)

~Stephanie

No comments :

Post a Comment

I always love to hear from my readers! Thanks for taking the time to post an encouraging & uplifting comment.