Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Adding Beadboard to our Wall Coat Rack

It turned out great and we love it, but I wanted to use our leftover beadboard wallpaper from the kitchen in this area to.


Before, we had an empty wall space that was screaming for an update and some texture.



So I decided to use my leftover beadboard wallpaper from a previous project to add texture to this space.




It already started looking better once the first sheet was up.
And, it was a pretty quick project to complete. :)


I even have a little bit of wallpaper left....hmmm...
what other projects can I use this with? :)

Thanks for stopping by!

8 comments :

  1. Oh I love this idea, it looks amazing. Great use of some of the leftover wallpaper. I would love for you to link this to my ongoing party Inspire Me. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a wonderful project. It looks terrific. Thank you for sharing at the Thursday Favorite Things blog hop. I featured you on facebook!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks again, ladies!
    Katherine, I am very thankful you featured me on FB too! :)

    ~Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have great ideas! I'm a new follower. Carrie, www.amothersshadow.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea! I want to do something similar. This looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that look! What a great job you did! Thanks for sharing at TTF.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this! It is very creative and inspiring. Come show off your creativity with us at Craft Frenzy. http://obsessiveandcreative.blogspot.com/2013/08/craft-frenzy-friday-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Don't you just LOVE it! I have truly loved using beadboard wallpaper in my kitchen - so easy and makes such a marvelous difference! I am delighted that you shared with Home and Garden Thursday,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear from my readers! Thanks for taking the time to post an encouraging & uplifting comment.