Tuesday, August 20, 2013

What's For Dinner?

I receive a few cooking magazines, courtesy of my wonderful mom and mother-in-law.
I usually just keep tabs on the recipes I would like to try and save them for later, but I decided to go ahead and try out the recipes listed in the Family Circle magazine I get. Thankfully, they map out a monthly plan of meals to try so we are good for a while. :)

First up, I made stuffed green peppers with cheese.

Here is the simple recipe if you want to try it out...I also added some seasoning and corn to the mix but you can really add whatever you want to it.




These were a family hit and I would definitely make them again!


Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments :

  1. Oh I just made stuffed peppers in the crock pot, only mine are made with ground beef. Yours sound good. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are delicious, aren't they? :)
    Such a simple and quick recipe...thanks so much for the sweet comment, Marty!

    ~Stephanie

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear from my readers! Thanks for taking the time to post an encouraging & uplifting comment.