Monday, January 5, 2015

Gray Painted Nightstands

Hello there!
I have finally been able to sit down and type up a post about the painted nightstands I finished a few days ago. I am really happy with how they turned out.
They were purchased at a Restore and even though they didn't exactly match, they were roughly the same height and close to the same style that I just went for them. 
To keep them consistent, I painted them the same color in a custom mix of gray and white. 
The knobs they came with were the same but I didn't think they fit with the piece, so I purchased some neat knobs at Hobby Lobby and added them. 
Both nightstands were finished off with a clear coat of protection with a bit of a sheen. I love how they turned out!!





I absolutely LOVE these knobs!!! They work perfectly with these nightstands.


The detail on this nightstand really sold me.
Both of these pieces have great storage on the bottom and both come with one drawer.



 The above is one of my favorite pictures. I love the way this one turned out because of the way the light was coming in.







These nightstands are a great height and have tons of storage...definitely what I was looking for. 
I am also glad they don't completely match, but they still work great together because they both has a storage drawer and storage underneath...and in addition, they were painted in the same color and have matching knobs so it works out.

Thanks for reading and I hope you also think these turned out great!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I always love to hear from my readers! Thanks for taking the time to post an encouraging & uplifting comment.