Thursday, January 1, 2015

Sneak peek of a Pair of Gray Painted Nightstands

Happy New Years!!!!!
Wow! Seriously cannot believe we are in a new year already and it is January 1st. My hubby and I were just talking about how quickly the year went by and now we are starting a new year again. 
We had a good New Year's Eve and tonight I get to go out with some girlfriends for some dessert. It will be a good day! :)

Well, I wanted to share a quick sneak peek of some nightstands I just completed.
It is no secret that I love the color gray so it wasn't a long decision to make before I painted them in a custom mix of gray paint. I also got new knobs for them and will talk about them later in another post.
But for now, here is a sneak peek for you. :)


I know it is not a lot but I will share more later with you.
And there was something about this shot that I loved...the way the light hit this particular nightstand and the way the rays came in through the window- LOVE it!

Happy New Year everyone and I hope your year is another great one!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I always love to hear from my readers! Thanks for taking the time to post an encouraging & uplifting comment.