Thursday, August 22, 2013

Backsplash Complete!

Well, we finally got all of it up last night and we even have some leftover wallpaper. Woohoo!
We are pretty excited about having a kitchen backsplash now for way under $20.00.

I plan on using the leftovers in this space to add more texture. I think it will look great once I get it up.

But for now, we are just pretty happy with having the beadboard wallpaper in our kitchen.
Take a look at how it turned out!



The first two pictures show the process of hanging out wallpaper.
These last few show the completed look and it makes our kitchen much lighter!

I know dark cabinets aren't for everybody, but we happen to really LOVE ours, just in case you were wondering. ;)





So much better now that we have an actual backsplash! YAY!

Have you used wallpaper before? What are your thoughts on it?


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I always love to hear from my readers! Thanks for taking the time to post an encouraging & uplifting comment.