Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Another Gray Painted Dresser

I'm back today to share another dresser I painted....in gray of course!
Now, this dresser has been ready for a few weeks now....I am posting now because I have finally had the chance to take some photos of it and post if for you all.

I sanded, primed, and painted the dresser to start and filled any gaps as needed with some wood filler...then sanded more.
The gray color came from a mixture I made with some leftover paint.

Here is the finished product...and there will be more to share about the knobs on the drawers at the end of the post.











The knobs were covered in jute (which was purchased at Home Depot)...pretty inexpensive way to dress up some plain knobs.
The drawers were also layered with some left over black and white paper I had on hand....it's a quick way to add a little something extra to the inside of the dresser.

And there you have it....a new gray painted dresser with jute knobs.
**No longer available- went to a good home already!**





Like us on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/LoveOlympiaJune2014

Thanks for stopping by!

Linking up with:
http://thestylesisters.blogspot.com/

1 comment :

  1. Your dresser looks great, and liked the jute knobs, very cute.
    Blessings, Nellie

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear from my readers! Thanks for taking the time to post an encouraging & uplifting comment.