Friday, July 22, 2016

Doing Something A Little Different for the Guest Room

I don't think I have posted a lot about our guest room, but since we only have a few visitors each year, I haven't really done a whole lot to this space. It's gone through a couple of phases over the past couple of years, but now I think my vision for the space is finally coming together and is almost complete! It actually happened on a whim too!
Sometimes I think that is the best way to design/decorate...you don't always have to think too hard about it.

Here is a sneak peek of the room.


Hoping to have my girls help me finish the accent wall you see here and then I can start taking photos of the room!

 

No comments :

Post a Comment

I always love to hear from my readers! Thanks for taking the time to post an encouraging & uplifting comment.