Monday, October 10, 2016

A Great Deal on a Rug

If you aren't familiar with the site RugsUsa.com, it's worth taking a look. We have purchased a couple of rugs from them in the past and have been very pleased with what we got. Our very first rug purchase from them was this jute rug. We also ordered an Oriental style rug from them as well and have had it for 3 years...it's pictured below.


I had been on the lookout for a rug for our family room and wanted something soft with a little bit of color, but still neutral based.
Not too long ago, I spied this light blue wool rug that happened to be on sale at 90% off on their site and knew that if we didn't get it, I'd be slightly disappointed.
Because of this crazy sale they had going on, we just couldn't pass it up!



We received it a few days ago and are so very pleased with it. It's amazing!! It's soft, beautiful, and well-made. I never thought we'd be able to get a wool rug like this...and for the price we paid, I feel like we got it for more than a steal!








I will add this piece of information: Since our last rug was jute, it did hide spills well. So I do have a new rule for not just the kids, but for my husband and I too...no eating on the rug. Our last rug had seen lots of spilled juice, melted chocolate, cheese, snacks, you name it. And it did get kind of gross. 
Hopefully we can keep this one somewhat clean so it lasts longer.

Also, since this is a wool rug, it is supposed to clean up well. We have already had 2 milk spills on it (even with the new rule "enforced"...haha). But we're gonna try to take care of this one. ;) 




No comments :

Post a Comment

I always love to hear from my readers! Thanks for taking the time to post an encouraging & uplifting comment.