Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Dining Room Complete with Molding and Paint

 
 
This will be another quick post just updating everyone on our new dining room wall color, SW Universal Khaki, and the molding we installed a week and a half ago.
 
I really love the new paint color and even though it is a darker shade than the rest of the house, you really can't tell at all because we get so much natural light in the dining room- so it works out perfectly!! :)
 
Here are the pictures I promised of another finished room in the house!
 


 
And here is a picture of our chalkboard wall we did a few months back. I wrote down a line of the lyrics from our wedding song by Sting- love Fields of Gold!!

 
 
So....what do ya think??
 
We love it and so do guests when they come over for a visit! YAY!
 
 
Thanks for stopping by and have a great Wednesday!


No comments :

Post a Comment

I always love to hear from my readers! Thanks for taking the time to post an encouraging & uplifting comment.