Monday, August 27, 2012

Framed Out Painted Picture

....is almost done!!
 
So I know I said I would post pictures last week of our framed out hand painted wall picture in the dining room, but our daughter came down with a fever and needed much attention and rest. Thankfully she is much better and the fever has gone! Praise the Lord!!
It is hard to see a young one go through something like that, but she did really well- even during the long doctor's visits. She is such a trooper!! Handles fevers better than me, too, that's for sure!
 
 
Okay, well without further ado, here are just a few pictures of the molding we put up last week. And I still have yet to repaint the room, but hopefully (and that is a big hopefully) I can get it done sometime this week! Ack...I can get so far behind on projects these days.
 
 



 
 
I love, love, LOVE it!!! And to keep the molding onto the wall, we just used some left over caulk with our caulk gun to kind of "glue" it to the wall. We didn't want to use to much, just enough on the corners of the molding so it stayed up. That way, if we ever want to remove it in the future, it won't leave crazy marks or anything like that and should be fairly easy to remove.
 
What do you all think? Have you put up any crown molding or the like in your house lately?
 
 
Thanks for stopping by!


No comments :

Post a Comment

I always love to hear from my readers! Thanks for taking the time to post an encouraging & uplifting comment.