Tuesday, August 14, 2012

New Lamp for Guest Room


Hi everyone and happy Tuesday!! Man, the weeks really fly by. I know some people are getting ready to send their kids of to school, if they haven't started already, which means summer is over. But.......fall is around the corner!!! I seriously cannot wait! There are so many things I love about fall, but more on that next month.

Anyways, remember that guest room lamp I wanted to replace? Well, I finally did it and am ready to show you our new lamp!



There is a reason why I didn't do a close-up shot of the old lamp...haha. Thankfully, we are able to use it in another spot of the house so it won't be much of an eye-sore anymore.  :)


Isn't she pretty?!?!


I purchased this beauty at either a Ross or a TJMaxx (hey! it was a while back when I bought it so I don't exactly remember which store....anywho) for a pretty good price and knew it would fit the guest room perfectly.


Another quick photo of the lamp sitting on the painted nightstand I did a long time ago. It was actually one of my first DIY projects around the house. Spray paint can do some amazing things.


So what do think? Isn't it amazing what a simple change to a room can do?


Thanks for stopping by!


No comments :

Post a Comment

I always love to hear from my readers! Thanks for taking the time to post an encouraging & uplifting comment.