Monday, June 9, 2014

Some Updated Pictures of Our Dining Room

Hello, hello!

Sorry for not posting the entryway photo pictures yet. I have them almost ready...just haven't been able to edit them much because things have been busy around here! But busy in a good way at least.

I have some updated pictures to share of our dining room.

I changed just a few things around for a low cost and have loved how it looks now.

Here are some photos for you to enjoy.











Some of the changes include:

Adding a paper background to the wall with the mirrors- paper purchased at Home Goods.
Rearranging the table and chairs a bit to accomodate more seating.
Adding some fresh flowers and greenery from the outdoors.
I also "set the table" a bit to make the room feel more inviting.
Some of the photos have also been rearranged and changed out.
The original curtains have been moved to the family room and these painted ones were added not too long ago.



Now this is NOT how this room always looks- clean and spotless- that's for sure.
But I figured I would have fun with it and photograph it after the changes and after everything was cleaned up a bit. :)


Hope you have enjoyed the little tour.

Thanks for stopping by!


No comments :

Post a Comment

I always love to hear from my readers! Thanks for taking the time to post an encouraging & uplifting comment.