Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Newly Painted Nightstands

Recently I purchased some nightstands at one of our local thrift stores. I sold some nightstands a while back and ever since then, had been on the hunt for some new ones for our bedroom. So it had been a while since we had any nightstands in our room...but now we finally have a pair that match and I painted them and added some knobs. Even though there aren't any drawers on the nightstand, I thought that adding some for decoration would look good and keep the pieces from looking to plain.





I also decorated one of the nightstands with some pumpkins...because I just love pumpkins! And I added some blue flowers and a lamp that we have had for a while. 


The basket was a thrift store find as well. It holds blankets and magazines.



I painted them with a mix of gray, blue/gray, and white and it turned out to be this beautiful color that works well with any paint and decor really. Our room was painted in Sherwin Williams Intellectual Gray which is a medium-tone gray with brown and green undertones. I love how these paint colors work together.

Have a great Tuesday! Hopefully I can post about our newly painted master bedroom.


No comments :

Post a Comment

I always love to hear from my readers! Thanks for taking the time to post an encouraging & uplifting comment.