Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Dresser Turned Buffet Table has been Painted

I recently painted the dresser I bought at a local thrift store and am in love with the color. I custom mixed some paint together to achieve the look so it coordinates with the dining room and it turned out better than expected! I am very happy with it...and I love the shape of this thing because it is so unique. Here are some pictures of it...just a little sneak peek of course!





And here is how it looked before the make over...




I still need to add some hardware to the front of the drawers...,I plan on using some left over handles we kept after we did our mini kitchen makeover a while back. I also want to give this piece a little height so  I am thinking about adding some wood pieces to the bottom of it for that. 

Can't wait to decorate this thing and use it as storage!!


Thanks for stopping by and happy first week of November to everyone!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I always love to hear from my readers! Thanks for taking the time to post an encouraging & uplifting comment.