Thursday, October 30, 2014

Reaching Out

Hi there!

Sorry it has been some time since I have posted here, but that is because I have been posting a few pictures and updates on my Facebook page recently. It has been hard to find a ton of time to post and write about every single project or little thing I complete, but having my Facebook page has helped keep people in the loop with such things.

If you haven't visited or liked my page yet, would you mind doing so?

I would really love the likes and support. I have been dabbling in painting and selling furniture for a while now but the Facebook page is fairly new. I debated for a while on whether or not to start one, but decided to just give it a go...and I am glad I did! It has been fun using that as a resource to post and sell my furniture items.

And speaking of furniture pieces, I am heading to a thrift store soon to pick up a dresser and a nightstand. I have been on the hunt for a dresser to use as a buffet table in our dining room and found one that I want to buy. I am keeping my fingers crossed that it will still be available for purchase this weekend so I can get it and start painting it.

So again, if you could like my Facebook page quickly, that would be awesome! And a BIG thank you to those who have been following along. You guys are amazing and so encouraging!

Here is the link to my page again...you know, in case you didn't see it earlier in this post.  ;)

Love Olympia June page



Thanks for stopping by and I am hoping to share some pictures tomorrow on my Facebook page of what I find at the thrift store!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I always love to hear from my readers! Thanks for taking the time to post an encouraging & uplifting comment.