Thursday, February 19, 2015

Adding Some More Pink to the Girls' Bedroom

With all of the snow we have been getting here this week, my family and I were getting a little bit of cabin fever and decided to venture out to Home Depot yesterday. It was actually a pretty good trip and the roads were pretty safe. (And don't worry, we had a few play dates for the girls and even built a cute little snowman the other day...so they had some fun!)



At Home Depot, I decided to ask if they could color match a Benjamin Moore paint color for me. They said "Yes!" and it's something I have never done before, but I really didn't want to splurge on a BM gallon of paint so I decided to just go for it. I handed the lady the color swatch and she said they already had it in their computer, so she mixed up a gallon of BM's Mellow Pink for me (a color I have been wanting to get for their room for a while) and I can't wait to get it on the walls of their bedroom.

It is a very pale pink with a hint of peach to it and I think it will be perfect for their space. They said they wanted a pink room so I decided to just go for it. This color is so beautiful in person and the pictures I have seen of it really make it look like you can't go wrong with this one. After all, it's a pale pink and not an in your face pink...it's soft and sweet.

Here's to hoping we can get the painting done by this weekend...and I will just ignore that there are like a million other projects to do around here. ;)


Thanks for stopping by! 
I will be back tomorrow with a birthday post for our youngest.

No comments :

Post a Comment

I always love to hear from my readers! Thanks for taking the time to post an encouraging & uplifting comment.