Today, I just wanted to share a simple recipe I found through a blog and whose actual recipe was found by bloggers Pip and Ebby. Here is what you need for the dessert and the instructions on how to cook this delicious recipe.
- 19.5-oz. box chocolate fudge brownie mix
- 8-oz. package cream cheese, softened
- 14-oz. can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 12 oz. Reese’s Pieces candy
- 12-oz. bag milk chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoons whipping cream
- 12 large Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly coat a 9x13 pan with cooking spray.
- Prepare the brownie mix according to package directions. Spread the batter in pan and set aside. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese with hand-held mixer until fluffy. Add condensed milk and peanut butter and beat until smooth. Stir in the Reese’s Pieces candies. Spoon the mixture over the batter. Spread evenly.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until cheesecake layer is set and edges are golden brown. Cool for 30 minutes and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- In a small microwaveable bowl, microwave the chocolate chips and whipping cream for 1 minute, or until chips are melted. Stir until smooth. Spread over cheesecake layer. Sprinkle Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup pieces over top. Store covered in the refrigerator.
Total time: 3 hrs
If you like peanut butter, chocolate, cream cheese, etc. than you will LOVE this recipe! It's amazing and won't last long in our house. :)
Happy Mother's Day and thanks for stopping by.