Monday, May 4, 2015

Springtime in Colonial Williamsburg

It has been a while since I have posted some pictures of Colonial Williamsburg (without the horses, that is) so I thought I would share some pictures of my findings there. 
Springtime is among one of my favorite times to go and visit...fall is probably at the very top, but in the spring, everything is in bloom and the weather is just amazing. I find this place particularly calming and serene which is why the girls and I have such a good time here. We always look forward to visiting.




I have a thing for gates which is why I was drawn to the one above. Just something about the worn look that makes it authentic and very colonial.










All of the buildings are picture-worthy...but I only had time to snap a few shots of some of them. 
Wouldn't it have been fun to have lived in one of these?
I hear that those who work in Colonial Williamsburg get to rent out some of the homes which would be quite fun.



Hope everyone has a great rest of the week!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I always love to hear from my readers! Thanks for taking the time to post an encouraging & uplifting comment.