Monday, February 25, 2013

A New Addition to the Family!! :)

Welcome Lydia Everett to the world!!

Because we had a little girl last week, I haven't posted any DIY projects. I hope you all understand. :)
We are so excited to have 2 girls in the house now...my husband is now outnumbered (even though we have a male dog!)

Here are a few pictures to share of our little one and our family:


My little miss above and my little miss and I pictured below. :)


After delivery...I sure look sleepy, don't I?
:)


Here is daddy with our oldest, Tessa. She loved running around in the hospital room. Ha!


Tessa also loved taking some of my water from the big jug they give you at the hospital. She loves to use straws like a big girl!



Our first family photo of the 4 of us!!
Can't believe it! :)

Thank you for your patience as I haven't posted an update to my dining room mirrors.
If we can get a couple of naps in today, I will try and have that up to you by tomorrow or Wednesday.
I also have plans to add some embellishments to them.


Have a great Monday and thanks for stopping by!

2 comments :

  1. Aww Lydia's beautiful, Stephanie! Congratulations and I'm glad to see that the delivery went smoothly :) Enjoy your precious baby! May she grow up to love the Lord as you all do!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Weiya!
      We feel very blessed. :)
      I pray that your pregnancy goes well and that you enjoy your new bundle arriving soon!

      ~Stephanie

      Delete

I always love to hear from my readers! Thanks for taking the time to post an encouraging & uplifting comment.