Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Hand-Built Pieces

I'm so excited to share that we have sold many of our buffet tables, sofa tables, and growth sized chart rulers in the past couple of months. This may be a surprise to some because I haven't really advertised it on my blog. I also haven't really advertised our custom pieces on my Facebook page either, I do that through another site successfully, but feel now is a good time to put it out there that we make some quality pieces for people to treasure for a long time.
I must admit, however, that it has been a lot of work to do and am so thankful that I have a husband who has been such a HUGE help throughout the whole process!!!

To start, here is a picture of our buffet table:




We have simplified this piece a little bit with its design, but we love it so much that we even use it in our dining room. It is quite a large piece (everyone we have sold it to has either a truck or an SUV to transport it in) and it provides great storage for lots of items. We are currently using ours as a coffee station, to display dishes, a cake stand, fruit, and a basket of napkins and coasters. See, I told you it can hold a lot! :) Plus, it is very sturdy and can hold a lot of weight as well. Although, it's probably not a good idea to "overload" it with too many heavy things.


The next piece that has been quite popular is our sofa table:



This is another fine piece that, once again, we also use in our home. Currently, it sits in our family room and holds pillows, blankets, and whatever miscellaneous items I choose to decorate our home with. It's also a custom piece we came up with and fits the bill perfectly for areas behind a sofa, in an entryway, or even in a dining room if you prefer a smaller storage area. I have been surprised at how quickly I have gotten messages about our sofa table. People seem to be very pleased with them when they buy them!


The last piece is our growth chart ruler:



We display one of these upstairs in the hallway. The girls love going up to it to measure their height. I also love it because you can write on it and keep it for a long time. It makes for great memories!

I have chosen not to display the cost of each item on the blog- that is found on our other site. But, if you are interested in one of these pieces, just send me a message and I will get back to you to answer any questions you might have. :)

Also, because of the popularity of these pieces, it may take some time to make as we measure, cut, sand, paint, and stain each piece so we thank you for your patience in advance!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I always love to hear from my readers! Thanks for taking the time to post an encouraging & uplifting comment.