Wednesday, November 14, 2012

IKEA Shoe Storage


Good morning everyone!
I have a somewhat shorter post today becase I am still working on completing our shoe storage cabinet and still need to upload the pictures of its new look. Our entryway is almost complete...just a few minor details to make to the space. I plan on having the details and the pictures up by Friday for ya. :)
 
 
Here is a little picture from IKEA's website of what I bought and remade for our space.
 
BISSA Shoe cabinet with 2 compartments IKEA
And I have quite the story on its purchase too! I was actually able to buy the display model they had on the floor at IKEA since this particular model is going out of stock. I ended up with 2 of them for a great deal so I will for sure share more on Friday!!
 
Can't wait and hope you all have a great Wednesday!!
 
 
Thanks for stopping by!

7 comments :

  1. Extra storage is always a great idea -- visiting and following from Katherine's Corner.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Nancy. I hope I can inspire you with more projects in the future.

      ~Stephanie

      Delete
  2. Just hopping over from Katherines Corner to meet you and follow:) I would also love to invite you to enter in my giveaway for Hallmark Christmas Cards (includes an interactive Christmas Countdown card) and also
    I would love to see you share any of your favorite posts at Freedom Fridays Blog Hop (no rules and goes live at 7pm mst on Thursdays)
    Now I am off to check out some of your other posts:)
    May you week be filled with Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will check it out, Evelyn! Thanks for following and taking time to read my post. :)

      ~Stephanie

      Delete
  3. Lovely project. Thank you for co hosting today. Please see the email I sent you this morning so you can fix the code and the hop shows up for you xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And thanks again for this opportunity to share my post. :)

      ~Stephanie

      Delete
  4. Hi
    Really Storage cabinets can be very useful in terms of storing your unwanted items in your garage or basements.

    shoe storage cabinet

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear from my readers! Thanks for taking the time to post an encouraging & uplifting comment.