Sunday, January 27, 2013

Guest Room/Big Girl Bedroom


Hi everyone!
Happy Monday!
Did you have a relaxing weekend?

We completed some errands, spent a few days with friends, and had a good time at church on Sunday celebrating the cool weather we have been having. Our church calls this celebration Winterfest and it is a good time to gather together to worship and eat....there were lots of chili and hotdogs and brownies!!!! :) Plus, for the kiddos the church rented a bunch of bounce houses that were set up in the gym, but unfortunately our daughters are too young to enjoy it but we had fun anyways. Here's to next years Winterfest activities!!

Anyways, today I wanted to share with you that we have recently finished painting the guest room/big girl bedroom and I have a few pictures uploaded to show you.

I have big plans for this room a year or two down the road, but there will be more on that later.

Here are some pictures to enjoy of the rooms transformation since this weekend.



I raised the poms up a little higher and closer to the ceiling so they are out of reach of our little ones.
We painted the room a mixture of Sherwin Williams Relaxed Khaki and Universal Khaki.
I moved the bed to a different side of the room and away from the window.

And recently, even though it is not pictured just yet, I changed out the blue curtains for some white ones we had on hand. I need to post pictures of that soon, too!




I can't wait to share with you the plans I have for this room in the future.
I hope to get that up and posted for Tuesday.

Have you been changing any rooms around in your home lately?


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I always love to hear from my readers! Thanks for taking the time to post an encouraging & uplifting comment.