Thursday, July 12, 2012

Inspirational Entryway Photos

We have a pretty open entryway with no storage space whatsoever so we have had to make due with it. I have been thinking about how to add more storage space downstairs for many things such as books, toys, blankets, coats, shoes, etc! Right now these are just pictures that have me dreaming, but hopefully one day we can build something like it in our home for more storage.

Here are some of the inspirational photos I found on Houzz.com's website. It's a great site to check out.

Traditional Entry design by Minneapolis Architect Ron Brenner Architects

I love the simplicity of this picture and the amount of storage these built-ins provide.
Eclectic Entry design by Portland Architect Emerick Architects

Okay, so this one isn't about storage in an entryway, but I thought it was a really neat way to dress up a dining room.
Modern Dining Room design by Photographer Elad Gonen & Zeev Beech

I love the color patterns in this picture and the light fixture. Plus, the storage here is pretty nice too!
Traditional Entry design by Portland Interior Designer Garrison Hullinger Interior Design Inc.

This one is just plain gorgeous. I love everything about this space.
Traditional Entry design by Atlanta Kitchen And Bath Teri Turan

Another pretty simple storage solution to an otherwise empty and straight wall.
'


Well, that is all I got for today. I hope you enjoyed more pictures of storage solutions and hopefully these images inspire you like they have for me.

Have you been able to add any built-ins to your home?

No comments :

Post a Comment

I always love to hear from my readers! Thanks for taking the time to post an encouraging & uplifting comment.