Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Dining Room Change-Up

Hello, hello!!

So knowing me, it isn't a surprise that I have changed up something in my house. What's new, right? :)

This time around, I changed up a wall in our dining room.

Here is what our dining room use to look like...




And here is how things looked after I started the changing process...


And here is where I ended up after repainting over the tree...my husband really wanted to keep my painting of the tree, but I told him that I can always paint another one if we want...I love him!
Thankful he lets me try out my "crazy" ideas!!



Stay tuned to see what happens next! :)


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I always love to hear from my readers! Thanks for taking the time to post an encouraging & uplifting comment.