Friday, July 19, 2013

Friday's Crush #3

I recently stumbled across a post from HGTV called 25 "Ways to Upcycle Your Old Stuff".
It's pretty neat and at the end of this post I will give you the link for the site.

Here are 3 of my favorites from that website.

Vintage Sign 

This was a damaged dresser that has been transformed into an outdoor buffet table. Super genius and I love it! I also love the bright, colorful sign hanging above the buffet table.
This reminds me of the buffet table I bought from the thrift store and painted to go in our dining room. What a great way to provide storage for a space!


Precious Pink Bed

And if you don't want to get rid of your crib mattress after your little one is done using it, why not turn it into a daybed like the picture above?! So smart!
I know our daughters would love something like this in their room once our youngest is old enough for it. Super cute, right?

Cute Children's Kitchen Area 

And this last one if my favorite one...turn an old bookshelf into a child's kitchen and use a baking pan for a sink. Check out the red painted blocks they used to make the faucet. Crazy genius! You could probably also use red Lego's as a faucet too if you want. And the skirt is so fun! What a great way to hide some of the things children like to store in there. :)

What do you think of these ideas? Aren't they great!

And you can find the link by clicking here.


Have a wonderful weekend and thanks for stopping by!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I always love to hear from my readers! Thanks for taking the time to post an encouraging & uplifting comment.