Thursday, July 18, 2013

Master Bathroom Painted

It's been a long time coming, but finally our master bathroom is painted!
Hooray!

After a little over 2 years and much debating on what color to choose, we finally picked the winner.
Repose Gray by Sherwin Williams was the final choice for our bathroom and we are pretty happy with that color.
It's actually a few shades lighter than the color of our master bedroom (which is still a work in progress). But here is a quick picture of part of our room.


Not sure why it looks so grainy...maybe because I didn't have my camera's flash on...Oops!
Anyways, the color in our bedroom is called Dorian Gray. It's a really nice shade and not too dark or too light...it's just the right color for our room.

Our door is painted with SW Porpoise and I am slowly painting the other doors in our house that color. Only a few more doors to paint...Oh! and Sherwin Williams is having a 40% off sale this weekend! :) Yippee...I foresee a paint purchase this weekend!

But back to our master bathroom.
Here are some pictures of it...and remember....
I haven't decorated or anything in there yet so these are just the start!






1. I bought white towels at Target and they were pretty cheap. So far they have lasted a few washes and are doing great.

2. The chair was a thrift store purchase and the blue fabric was left over from the playroom cushions and pillows I made a while back.

3. The curtain is from Target...it's actually a bedroom curtain, but does the job it needs to. The gray stripes pick up the wall color nicely.

4. The light fixtures came with our home when we purchased it and I love them! They are a little bit industrial looking aren't they? :) 


Any other questions about the space, just leave a comment!

I have more to do in here but that will come with time.

Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments :

  1. Looks great. I love the color. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  2. P. S. Just thought I would pass along a tip I learned while trying to photograph our bathroom. I brought in my husband's flood light and aimed it at the ceiling. It was on a stand about 3 ft. tall, then I also turned on my bathroom light and didn't use a flash and you were able to see all the colors and details in the room perfectly without them looking washedout or a glare. Just a tip. You can see how it looks in my current post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea! Thanks so much for the tip, Marty! :) I do like how your bathroom turned out and you are right, the lighting is perfect there!

    ~Stephanie

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear from my readers! Thanks for taking the time to post an encouraging & uplifting comment.