Friday, April 11, 2014

Coffee Table Styling

One of my favorite parts about home design is decorating.

I love to build things, don't get me wrong, but I have come to love and enjoy decorating a finished product. After all, it is the styling that draws peoples attention to something if done right.

I am not expert...and I always say that...but I am learning and bit by bit am finding the style that is right for me and my family.

I am here to share with you how I styled our coffee table with things we already had around the house. I find that to be the most productive and sensible way to decorate our home anyways.






I love emerald green- so it's been sprinkled throughout our home recently.





I also can't wait to get my hands on some 'real' hydrangeas because I've heard that if you let them dry out, they keep longer and still look beautiful! 

Here's to spring!!

2 comments :

  1. Love it, I love the use of the books and the silver too. Very pretty. Hugs, marty

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a great job. I love green of any shade.

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear from my readers! Thanks for taking the time to post an encouraging & uplifting comment.