Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Sneak Peek at Decorating a Coffee Table

Hi friends!

I hope you got to spend a little time outdoors this weekend to enjoy the lovely weather.
It has been so wonderful here- and getting out with some friends this weekend was what we needed!


I am back today to share a sneak peek of how I recently decorated a coffee table I made over.
You see, I have begun buying and selling furniture pieces recently and it is going quite well. It gets me pretty excited thinking about it and it is not only something I enjoy doing, but it is also helping my family out financially a little bit! Who doesn't love that?!

Anyways, I have another piece I am selling soon and wanted to share some pictures this week with you of how I staged our coffee table- this will be the next piece I try to sell.

In the meantime, here is a sneak peek for ya!





I hope you will come back to see the "completed" staging process.


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I always love to hear from my readers! Thanks for taking the time to post an encouraging & uplifting comment.