Monday, April 28, 2014

Selling a Desk

Hi there!

It has been a busy weekend for us with family in town, but it has been fun!
I wanted to pop in today to mention that I will be selling the desk today I made over a few weeks ago.

To give you an example of how it looks, I am posting some pictures.
If I can find the before photo, I will post that sometime, but for now, here are some pictures of the dresser all updated. :)







And here are some pictures of the desk with a little more accessorizing.




I used pretty much everything I already had on hand except for one part...and that was the moulding I used on the sides as a border for the beadboard.

It has been hand-painted and the top has a chalkboard section perfect for notes and messages. It works great as a writing desk or a kid's desk.

I love the whole look and it turned out quite fabulous!
It will be going to a good home and I can't wait to get my hands on another desk/dresser in the future. 


I hope you all have a fantastic Monday.
We are going to be spending some more time with family today and getting out to enjoy this beautiful weather!


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I always love to hear from my readers! Thanks for taking the time to post an encouraging & uplifting comment.