Thursday, April 24, 2014

Family Week & Some Coffee Table Inspiration

Hello everyone!!

Family is in town this week and they will be staying until next week...so we are pretty excited about it!
Our girls can't wait for their grandparents to visit..and we have many fun places to take them too!

Because of that, I will be blogging a bit during the week but not my usual amount.

I have some fun projects to share and I will be posting about those soon!


I hope you enjoy your week and can get out and enjoy this weather!
We are having some great Spring weather finally and can't help but take it all in.


I also want to leave you with a few pictures that inspired me today to complete a project...upholstered coffee tables!
I love them and their look is so classic.

These images are from here if you want to take a look.

Top Ten Upholstered Coffee Table Ottomans - 3

Top Ten Upholstered Coffee Table Ottomans - 7

Top Ten Upholstered Coffee Table Ottomans - 4


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I always love to hear from my readers! Thanks for taking the time to post an encouraging & uplifting comment.