Thursday, May 9, 2013

Blog Changes

Hi everyone!
I have made changes to my blogs "Home Tour" page so be sure to check it out!

I updated our littlest girls nursery and have the pictures up for show
Here are a couple of pictures for this post but if you want to see more you can read all about it here.


I know plenty of nurseries in blogland are decorated in neutral colors, but I wanted to have fun for in our baby girl's room to keep things from getting too serious. After all, she is a baby and I'm sure she wants a fun room that will grow with her. :)


Aren't these curtains cute? I made them from fabric I bought a few years ago. Until recently, they were in my fabric collection stored away, but they look great in this room!

How do you decorate your little one's bedrooms?


Thanks for stopping by!  

1 comment :

  1. Love the curtains...I'm hosting a new linky party at http://hickorytrailblog.blogspot.com/2013/05/efforts-and-assets-linky-party-1.html

    I would love to have you!
    Angela

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear from my readers! Thanks for taking the time to post an encouraging & uplifting comment.