Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Chalkboard Wall Art

Last night, before my daughter went to bed, her and I had some fun on our chalkboard wall.



My daughter was so sweet last night when we did this together...she ran into the kitchen with her chalk, looked at me and said "Oh!" and then remembered that the chalkboard wall wasn't exactly IN the kitchen, but between the kitchen and the dining room. :)

So after a few minutes playing, we came up with this masterpiece on the wall.
I think I will leave it for a while!

What kind of sweet things do you and your kids do together?

Thanks for stopping by!  

2 comments :

  1. I just wanted to tell you I nominated you for the Liebster Award:

    http://goingvegan1.blogspot.com/2013/05/finally-back-update-and-liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! Very sweet and thank you!
      Thanks for following me too! :)

      ~Stephanie

      Delete

I always love to hear from my readers! Thanks for taking the time to post an encouraging & uplifting comment.