Friday, May 24, 2013

Inspiring Navy Living/Family Rooms

I love color, which should be no surprise if you know me, and my favorites include green, blue, and neutrals.
I feel it has been a little hard decorating with some of my favorites though, especially the color navy.
I added armchairs to our family room which I painted a while back. They, of course, were painted in a navy color from Home Depot called Wrought Iron. It's a Martha Stewart paint color.
I also painted the back of our bookshelves in navy! So I try to add touches of blue around our home...you can find it in other places too.
But recently I found more inspiring images of navy in family rooms and was just drawn to their boldness and beauty.


Traditional Living Room by Wilmington Interior Designer Amy Tyndall Design

LOVE IT!!! And that rug is gorgeous! I have that same pattern on those pillows on the couch...sweet!


Same room, just a different angle! My oh my this is so cozy and beautiful! I love everything about this picture.
living rooms - striped rug, navy striped rug, navy blue striped rug, navy and white rug, navy blue and white rug, navy and white striped rug, navy blue and white striped rug,
Image from DecorPad
This room is more traditional, but inviting, isn't it?
Again, that rug just draws me in...maybe I should rethink my rug choice for the family room?!  ;)
red white blue family room-Coastal Liv
Coastal Living
I kind of like that this room has a little pop of blue with some red and green! It's really eclectic but it works!
I love that there are so many images out there for inspiration, don't you?
What about you? Do you like the color navy?
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I always love to hear from my readers! Thanks for taking the time to post an encouraging & uplifting comment.