Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Mantle Update

Our fireplace mantle has been through a few changes over the years. It is always a fun place to decorate but it can be a bit tricky.

I have looked around at other blogs in the past and found some really inspiring photos but have always wanted to put my own touch on our mantle because, after all, it is our home!


I have moved a few things around to decorate this space which shouldn't be a surprise, right? ;)
The tall tree branches draw your eyes up towards the ceiling.


I love this little owl candle holder...my mom got it for me last year. He sure is cute!


I took a few books from the bookshelves we built last year
and added them to the fireplace.

 
And the tree branches that use to belong here got moved to the fireplace and replaced with the ones you see in the picture above. :)

Even though the decor is simple, I really like it that way!


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I always love to hear from my readers! Thanks for taking the time to post an encouraging & uplifting comment.