Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to every momma out there!!

I hope you get a chance to rest and enjoy the day with your family and friends.

We will be attending church together this morning and then my wonderful hubby is going to treat me to a back massage...I made him promise to one because honestly, I don't need a card or candy on Mother's Day...that's just not me. I did get a few cards from family and friends which I always appreciate, but I plan on enjoying the day with my husband and my girls just relaxing. :) Oh and he is making a special breakfast for me as well. Yay!


Have you heard of these quotes before?
I thought they were pretty sweet! 



I hope you all have a great Mother's Day!! 

Thanks for stopping by! 

No comments :

Post a Comment

I always love to hear from my readers! Thanks for taking the time to post an encouraging & uplifting comment.