Thursday, May 2, 2013

Evolution of Our Kitchen Nook


Well, I had some great feedback about our most recent update to the kitchen nook. :)
Thank you all for your sweet comments on yesterday's post.

In case you missed the updates, you can go here to read about the first update or read about yesterday's post here.

And just when you think you had enough of my updates, I just wanted to put together a quick photo of the changes we have made in the past 2 years to the space.

Too bad I don't have a photo of what the space looked like when we moved in over 2 years ago. Oh well!

   

The chevron was a little too much...but since I do love the chevron pattern, I used some of the left overs to make a pillow.



 
Yea, it looks much better now and like I said before, it won't be changing for a while. :)


Thanks for stopping by and happy Thursday everyone!  

No comments :

Post a Comment

I always love to hear from my readers! Thanks for taking the time to post an encouraging & uplifting comment.