Thursday, February 16, 2012

Sherwin Williams Relaxed Khaki and Universal Khaki

Well, I know I just posted this morning about possibly going to Home Depot this weekend to get a few Behr paint samples, but as I was looking through the Sherwin Williams paint fan deck, I saw a color I might get a sample of this weekend to test out on our walls....well, actually 2 sample colors.

Relaxed Khaki
SW 6149

SW6149 - Relaxed Khaki

 

Universal Khaki
SW 6150

SW6150 - Universal Khaki

 

Universal Khaki is a shade darker than Relaxed Khaki so I was thinking of using it on the fireplace wall as an accent color. I haven't decided yet on a paint color because I still need to sample some, but maybe there will be a paint sale this weekend so it will save some money!!  :)

 
I know that these pictures of the paint colors below will look different in our home, but it is nice seeing them in action in other homes on the blogosphere.

Here is Relaxed Khaki on the walls of a den from OneLuckyCouple's blog. I hope the color will turn out a little bit darker in our house...but that is why I have to sample it first.  :)





Here is Relaxed Khaki from the blog of Susie Harris. It is almost hard to believe that this is the same color on the walls of the pictures above because one looks lighter well the other looks darker. It is all about the lighting, folks!! That is why I know it is important to sample the paint colors before buying a full gallon of paint first!!!!  :)


Universal Khaki is pictured below. This photo taken from the blog of Isabella and Max Rooms.




This picture is from Dwelement's blog.


 

Here is a great website from Libby Langdon. http://www.shelterpop.com/2010/07/27/best-neutral-paint-colors/.  Here you will find some colors that she believes are great for different rooms in anyone's home.

Well, there you have it...some more paint colors for me to think about. Hopefully I will get the right one this weekend!  :)

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I always love to hear from my readers! Thanks for taking the time to post an encouraging & uplifting comment.