Saturday, April 21, 2012

New Flowers in Canvas Vase


I'd rather have roses on my table than diamonds on my neck. ~Emma Goldman

Okay, so maybe I am not going to post about real roses, because I'm not...hehe...BUT I am going to post about some flowers. Fake flowers that is. I went to Wal-Mart last week to purchase a few more fake flowers and this time I went with a white carnation. These flowers go well with the red ones I bought for Christmas last year.

So why fake flowers and not real ones? Well, anytime we have real plants in the house, they don't really seem to last that long. I am not much of a gardener so the flowers wouldn't last long in our house, but if I could buy new flowers every week for our dining table centerpieces, I sure would!

I took some quick pictures of our new centerpieces and I love them!! Fake or not, flowers are a great way to dress up any table or space.



One of the canvas vases shown here...you can read about how I turned our glass vase into a canvas vase here.


I really like how the mix of red, white, silver, and green play together.


This is one of my favorite shots. I love the simple look of my centerpieces because it gives a little bit of a classic look to our home and makes our room feel warm at the same time.



Have you found a neat way to dress up your dining room table?

 
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments :

Post a Comment

I always love to hear from my readers! Thanks for taking the time to post an encouraging & uplifting comment.